Why Internet Marketing?

Project1

Although sales strategists have been advising businesses to take their marketing online, many businesses still prefer traditional media such as TV, radio and print. While typical consumers might spend 25% of their media time surfing the Web, companies might only be investing 5% or so of their marketing budgets on websites and other online promotions. They need to rethink their marketing strategies to match the habits of their customers. So where are your customers these days? More and more, they’re spending their time online or using their tablets and smartphones. In 2011, more than 84% of Canadians and almost 91% of Americans are Internet users. Most of these spend at least one to two hours per day online for personal reasons. Not only are they checking e-mail and managing their online profiles, but they’re also checking out products and services.

The Internet is a medium with global reach that is available around the clock. While this is true, to market online, you still need to have a good sense of your target market. Placement or position is key when advertising in traditional media. The same is true online. For instance, if your customers are using popular social media such as Facebook or Twitter, you should be using them as well.

Did you know that 84% of households do not even read or open the coupons or mailers sent to them? They are thrown out without even a glance. The remaining 16% do go through them, but when that coupon or special is needed the customer may have misplaced it or thrown it away. On All NJ Shopping we give the consumer what they are seeking when they want it at any hour, day or night, 365 days a year.

Online marketing is very cost-effective. While radio advertising can require $3,000 to $6,000 per week, you can get your website optimized for search engines and conduct online marketing campaigns for just a fraction of the cost. In October 2008, TMP Directional Marketing reported that U.S. consumers searching for local businesses chose search engines (65%) over print directories (30%) for the first time ever.

So, why should your business choose internet marketing with All NH Shopping?

• Your Business is Open to the World 24/7, 365 Days a Year
• Your Online Brochure / Catalog Can Be Changed at Anytime
• Improved Customer Service
• Present a Professional Image
• Promote Your Services
• Gather Information and Generate Valuable Leads

 

Leave a Reply